14 September 2012

Five Friday Favorite

So I know I haven't posted one of these in a while but I am trying to change that and get into a normal blogging schedule. After being M.I.A for so long I found lots of awesome things that I like on pinterest and other blogs. So I thought I'd share my favorites with you today!

1. These Love Mae wall stickers are AMAZING!
They are #1 on my wish list this year.


2. I am in love with Kelsey Garrity Rileys art. This one is my favorite.


3. Noemie's Toy Story outfit is absolutely adorable!



4. These cut out flats from ShopBop are too die for!


5. These painted pumpkins are perfect for this fall



2 comments:

  1. awesome post fee....love all the recommendations for Christmas too!!!! Mom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am thinking of writing Andy on my cowboy boots too, such a fun idea. Also love the painted pumpkins!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete