06 September 2012

Sneak Preview No. 3

"The Mes Amis Vintage Antiques Show is a beautifully inspired antique market in the heart of Downtown, Roseville, CA.  Mes Amis ("my friends" in french) is a show produced with over  40 hand-selected quality vintage and antique vendors, and they set the tree lined street with vintage and antique furnishings, garden art, primitives, vintage inspired art, clothing and jewelry.  In addition, live music and good food brightens the atmosphere as families and friends come together to spend hours shopping, eating, meeting old friends and making new ones. "

 It's that time of the year again! My mom is preparing for the show she owns and runs!
My family and I are bringing our vintage Shasta Trailer to the show and Annette Eagle (my moms friend) and my mom are going to be selling out of it.

Come and visit us next Saturday, September 15, 
 from 8am-4pm.  
It is located on the 400 block of Oak Street between Taylor Street and South Grant.  
 
The show is free and there is plenty of free parking available.


--- 

1 comment:

  1. Getting excited and really looking forward to seeing everyone!

    ReplyDelete