04 November 2011

The Tin Thimble

Handmade felt butterfly.

Really cool retro fabric
   So mom and I went to High Hand Nursery today, in there are some mini shops and an art gallery, one of the shops in there is The Tin Thimble.  The Tin Thimble is a small family owned fabric/sewing store, it has lots of vintage fabric, patterns, and supplies. I even signed up for one of their classes in December.  Here's a few snippets from around the shop for you.
Enjoy!!!
Rolled up wool.
Form for the class in December

3 comments:

  1. Great shots...the store is great wasnt it? Cant wait for you to take the class.
    Mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you were able to go check out High Hand with your Mom. Too bad Arica and I were not there to say Hi! Maybe next time. :0) I love The Tin Thimble. What class are you taking? Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terry, yes The Tin Thimble was great! The class I'm taking is how to make a skirt

    ReplyDelete