15 September 2011

Sneak Preview No. 1

Annette making a display.

Little fun stuff.

Inside the Trailer.



Shasta


Mom and Annette working on a display.


Antique Show this weekend


As some of you know my mom, Sandy is having a antique market this Saturday (click here for more info- TheOliveandRose.  My family and I are bringing our vintage Shasta Trailer out to the show, Annette Eagle, my mom's friend, is going to be selling out of it. I just wanted to show you guys a sneak preview of the lovely things that are going to be in there.

9 comments:

  1. Great "peak"! It makes me want to see more. I can't wait!! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babes!!! Youre the best...mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was there....sending some Fairy Glitter to you. Good luck. Ciao Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet you, I already love your mom. What a lovely looking blog. Perhaps I will see you this Saturday, look for us in #16, over by the fire dept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much Rita! I wish you were here, I hope you are well!
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice peak! Looking forward to seeing it all on Saturday... so Faith you will have to come work my space with James so I can stroll the streets and look at all the pretties, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your photos on your blog, I can't wait to watch all the places you go with this! It was so neat to meet you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Faith. I'm so happy to be visiting your lovely blog. I think it's great that you have a respect and love for all things vintage, especially at your young age. Thanks for all your help at the show on Saturday.
    You go girl!

    ReplyDelete