![]() |
| Annette making a display. |
![]() |
| Little fun stuff. |
![]() |
| Inside the Trailer. |
![]() |
| Shasta |
![]() |
| Mom and Annette working on a display. |
![]() |
| Antique Show this weekend |
As some of you know my mom, Sandy is having a antique market this Saturday (click here for more info- TheOliveandRose. My family and I are bringing our vintage Shasta Trailer out to the show, Annette Eagle, my mom's friend, is going to be selling out of it. I just wanted to show you guys a sneak preview of the lovely things that are going to be in there.








Great "peak"! It makes me want to see more. I can't wait!! Terry
ReplyDeleteThanks babes!!! Youre the best...mom.
ReplyDeleteI wish I was there....sending some Fairy Glitter to you. Good luck. Ciao Rita
ReplyDeleteI would love to meet you, I already love your mom. What a lovely looking blog. Perhaps I will see you this Saturday, look for us in #16, over by the fire dept.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Rita! I wish you were here, I hope you are well!
ReplyDeleteFaith
What a nice peak! Looking forward to seeing it all on Saturday... so Faith you will have to come work my space with James so I can stroll the streets and look at all the pretties, thanks :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your photos on your blog, I can't wait to watch all the places you go with this! It was so neat to meet you yesterday!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty blog!
ReplyDeleteHi Faith. I'm so happy to be visiting your lovely blog. I think it's great that you have a respect and love for all things vintage, especially at your young age. Thanks for all your help at the show on Saturday.
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!